Food Drive - Needed Items
Items in High Demand
- PEANUT BUTTER - is much in demand
- Canned or dry mix soups.
- Hamburger Helper (or similar) boxed dinners.
- Canned meats & stews including, tuna, Manwich, Spam, Dinty Moore, etc.
- Spaghetti and other pastas. (Ramen noodles, etc.).
- Canned cooking sauces such as spaghetti sauce, pasta sauces, etc.
- Pork & beans
- No glass jars or bottles, please.
- Packaged dry goods such as rice, stuffing, boxed potatoes, baking mixes, etc.
- Breakfast foods such as cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix, syrup, etc.
- Juice or fruit drinks in cans or plastic containers (Ocean Spray, etc.).
- No perishable food items, produce or pet food.
If you are interested in helping to do a Food Drive we have boxes available for collecting food items. The boxes are 18" x 12" x 10" and have the Salvation Army logo on the sides. The boxes "flat" in bundles of 25. For more information please contact our Pantry Coordinator at 920-955-1245 or stop by our Social Services Center at 130 E. North St. in Appleton, Mon - Friday from 8 am - 4 pm. and ask for your boxes or to schedule a food pick up.
Thanks for your help!